Thursday, October 06, 2005

Hello

Hi Friends,

This is my first posting & I am clueless about what I should write. Not because, I can't think of anything to write about, but because I am in office & if someone catches me...then...I have had it...

We have a meeting with the Sr. Vice President & I had rather have him discussing the recruitment problems than have him discussing my work...or rather the lack of it :)

So me goes back to my work...(read... pretending to work) & I'll post something nice as soon as I hurry off for home sweet home.

love,
Avanti

1 Comments:

Blogger r a w said...

Welcome to the digital bytosphere!
I hope you'll keep updating this blog with your take on the world and everything else..

All the best in your creative pursuits. :)

2:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home